- 2018/07, our paper ChromaCode on hidden screen-camera communications was accepted by ACM MobiCom 2018.
- 2018/03, invited to serve on the TPC of IEEE UIC 2018.
- 2018/02, our work Widar 2.0 on precise passive tracking was accepted by ACM MobiSys 2018.
- 2017/11, our paper AcousticCardioGram on heartbeat monitoring got accepted by IEEE INFOCOM 2018.
- 2017/11, extended version of "D-MUSIC" (INFOCOM'16) got accepted by IEEE TMC.
- 2017/10, invited to serve on the TPC of ICCCN 2018.
- 2017/10, one paper got accepted by ACM TECS.
- 2017/08, one paper got accepted by IEEE TMC.
- 2017/04, our paper ViVi was accepted by ACM UbiComp'17 (IMWUT, June 2017).
- 2017/04, our paper Widar was accepted by ACM MobiHoc 2017.
- 2017/02, our paper WiDance won the Best Paper Honorable Mention Award of ACM CHI 2017.
- More news...
Chenshu Wu is currently a Postdoctoral Associate in the SIG Group, headed by Prof. K. J. Ray Liu, in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park. Prior to that, he was a postdoc researcher in the Department of Computer Science, Princeton University and the School of Software, Tsinghua University. He received his Ph.D in 2015 in the Department of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, under supervision of Prof. Yunhao Liu. He was a Research Scholar in the Dept. of EECS, University of Michigan, under Advisor Prof. Mingyan Liu during Jul. 2014 - Dec. 2014, and a Research Assistant in Dept. of Computing, HKPU working with Prof. Jiannong Cao during Aug. 2013 - Jan. 2014. He received his B.E. in 2010 in Computer Science from School of Software, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
Ubiquitous and Mobile Computing, Mobile Sensing and Wireless Localization, Internet of Things, Wireless Networks, Mobile Health.
Selected PublicationsFor a more complete list, see here or my Google Scholar Profile.
- Zheng Yang, Chenshu Wu, Yunhao Liu, "Location-based Computing: Localization and Localizability of Wireless Networks (位置计算：无线网络定位与可定位性)", Tsinghua University Press, Jan. 2014. ISBN: 978-7-302-35113-9. (获第四届中国大学出版社图书奖优秀学术著作二等奖)
Technical Program Committee Member for
- - IEEE UIC, Guangzhou, China, 2018
- - ICCCN, Hangzhou, China, 2018
- - IEEE ICDCS, Atlanta, USA, 2017
- - IEEE UIC, San Francisco, USA, 2017
- - IEEE INFOCOM, Atlanta, USA, 2017
- - IEEE UIC, Toulouse France, 2016
- - 7th International Doctoral Forum, Xi'an, China, 2014
- - 12th/13th Tsinghua Doctoral Forum on Computer Science, 2013/2014 Conference and Workshop Organizer for
- - Panel Co-chair for the 11th ACM International Workshop on IoT and Cloud Computing
- - PC Co-chair for the 10th ACM International Workshop on IoT and Cloud Computing
- - Poster Co-chair for the 9th ACM International Workshop on IoT and Cloud Computing
- - PC Co-chair the 8th International Workshop on IoT and Cloud Computing Journal Reviewers for
- - IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (TON)
- - IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC)
- - IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS)
- - IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC)
- - IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications (TWC)
- - IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing (TSP)
- - IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering
- - IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology (TVT)
- - IEEE Internet of Things Journal
- - Elsevier Computer Networks
- - Elsevier Computer Communications
- - Springer Journal of Computer Science and Technology (JCST)
Honors and Awards
- 2017, Best Paper Honorable Mention Award, ACM CHI 2017
- 2017, Best Paper Award of the Year 2016, Tsinghua Science and Technology
- 2016, China Computer Federation (CCF) Excellent Doctoral Dissertation Award (中国计算机学会优秀博士学位论文奖)
- 2015, The Committee of 100's Leadership Scholarship Program Award
- 2015, Excellent PhD Graduate of Beijing
- 2015, Excellent PhD Graduate of Tsinghua University
- 2015, Excellent Doctoral Dissertation, Tsinghua University (rank 1st in Dept. of CS)
- 2015, Academic Rising Star of Tsinghua University (清华大学学术新秀) (10 graduates per year)
- 2014, Tsinghua Top Grade Scholarship (清华大学特等奖学金) (10 graduates per year)
- 2014, Best Paper Candidate Award, IEEE ICPADS 2014
- 2012, 2013, 2014, National Graduate Scholarship
- 2013, Tsinghua Lin Feng Counsellor Prize (清华大学林枫辅导员奖)
- 2012, Schlumberger Scholarship
- "Precise Passive Tracking with COTS WiFi", The George Washington University, DC, USA, May 23, 2018
- "WiFi Radar: Wireless Sensing with Commodity WiFi", University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA, October 31, 2017
- "Sensorless Sensing with WiFi", Nanjing University, Nanjing, China, December 28, 2016
- PI: Wireless Contactless Sensing for Industrial Internet, NSF China General Program (国家自然科学基金面上项目), No. 61672319, 2017-2020.
- Co-PI: Research on the Architecture and Key Technologies for Industrial Internet, NSF China Key Program（国家自然科学基金重点项目）, No. 61632008, 2017-2021.
- PI: Research on Sensorless Sensing with Wireless Signals, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (中国博士后科学基金面上资助), No. 2016M601034, 2016-2017.
- PI: Decimeter-Level Tracking using WiFi Signals, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Special Program (中国博士后科学基金特别资助), No. 2017T100082, 2017-2017.
- PI: Passive Human Detection using Wireless Channel State Information, Open Program of Jiangsu High Technology Research Key Laboratory for Wireless Sensor Networks (江苏省无线传感网高技术研究重点实验室开放课题), No. WSNLBKF201508, 2015-2017.